Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New desgin...

  So, I've been meaning to redo this for quite some time now, I just have never been able to find a background I really liked. I'm still undecided about this one actually, but it's better than my last. I feel like it's more me. What do you guys think?  Keep in mind that I'm not that good at HTML or any sort of web design. Heck, it took me forever to figure out how to add buttons and pages (not kidding...unfortunately). I welcome any tips, tricks, pointers and help anyone has to offer.

Hope you all are having a happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Love the new design!! That flower is beautiful, and just the right touch of color.

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your design :) the flowers on the sideare so lovely and bright! perfect pop! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys! I really appreciate it. The flowers are what really sold me on it :)

    ReplyDelete