Thursday, March 24, 2011

Days 6 and 7

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day 

I thought about picking someone like Kate Middleton.
via site
She's beautiful, gets to plan an amazing wedding and is becoming a princess!  Dream come true or what? haha. Then I thought to myself, well, that could be fun, but why not pick the most arguably powerful woman in the world, Hillary Clinton. 

via site

Then I thought, well, she actually intimidates me and her job might be to stressful for me...haha. How about a singer I enjoy (i.e. Katy Perry, Taylor Swift)? 
via site
Or, how about an actress I enjoy (i.e. Anne Hathaway, Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley, Cate Blanchett)? Or should I go more classic and pick Queen Elizabeth II, Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn?
via site
via site

Or should I pick a man? Any man...being man man for a day would be an interesting experience. Then I thought to myself, whenever I imagine being an actress, a singer, a princes or whatever else I've wanted to be I imagine it as me. I have never really wanted to be anyone else not even for a day. I may want their job for a day, but I would want to do it as myself.

So, the picture of a person that I'd love to trade places with for a day is me. :)


Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item

My most treasure item is my life. Well, mine and my husband's life. What could you do without life?

No comments:

Post a Comment