Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 1: Me :)

I've been seeing this 30 day challenge floating around in the blog world and I thought, why not do this? Why not have people get to know me better? I may not do this everyday, but in 30 posts/days, I guarantee you will know me better. Enjoy! 


Day 1: A picture of yourself with ten facts


Ten facts about me...in no particular order...
1. This picture was taken in Rome from the Colosseum looking into the Forum/Venus's Temple.
2. I have slowly been discovering that I am better at doing things for other people than doing things for myself. Like planning parties or events, editing papers, etc. I guess it's just easier to see faults in others rather than yourself huh?
3. I'm a people pleaser. Not really sure how or when it started, it's just who I am, and I've come to accept it. Though, I am working on trying to not be as much of one.
4. I am a creative and opinionated person, even though you may never know it because of my people pleasing (and I guess sometimes that means I'm a pushover too). I have lots of ideas and opinions about things, but sometimes I don't share them or I just don't follow through with what I want to do. Maybe it's out of fear or embarrassment, who knows really. (Working on that too).
5. I am obsessed with weddings and everything about them. It's a problem haha.
6. I love traveling. I'm so excited for this year in Germany because that way Tyler and I can travel all over Europe. So far we've just done several places in Germany and Rome, but more are to come!
7. I married the love of my life :)
8. It's hard for me to pick favorites...I just like so many things! (or I'm indecisive...haha)
9. I have motion sickness. It sucks. I am growing out of it, but get me on a bumpy airplane, car ride or thrill ride (i.e. roller coasters) and oh man, it can be bad news.
10. I love wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment