Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 2: People I have been closest with the longest

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

 I am close with several people, but these 5 are the ones I've been closest with the longest. Enjoy.  

 My parents and I on the day I graduated college :)
First,  I'm going to say my mom and dad. They've know me the longest and sometimes even know me better than I know myself. They've also always been supportive of me even though some of the things I do may seem crazy (i.e. getting married at 21, moving to Germany...).

(From Left to Right) My sister, Sarah, my dear friend, Elizabeth, myself and my dear friend Julia at my bridal shower in Texas
   Next, would be these 3 ladies in the picture with me. I've know my sister my whole life and somehow she still puts up with me. I've know Elizabeth since I was like 7 or 8 years old and we're still as close as ever. I met Julia in high school and we're still extremely close. None of us went to the same college, and I have not lived in Dallas for about 5 years now, yet we're all still close and I love and miss them dearly. 
  

1 comment: