Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 4: My Night

  Well, I don't know which night I should do. Both were kind of lame and the same. haha. And no, I did not take a picture of us.

   Sunday Night:
We cooked some weird tilapia with pasta, broccoli and some yummy German wine (2009 riesling-hochgewächs).

via site
Then we finished season 3 of The Amazing Race. We're obsessed with that show. We went on our respective computers and then went to bed. haha.

   Tonight, aka Monday Night:
We had delicious steak. Yes, we cooked it ourselves.

via site

Then we started season 4 of The Amazing Race. computers and now it's bed time. (Tyler's already asleep haha). Pretty epic nights huh? :p



2 comments:

  1. Steak sounds delicious!! Dinner together with the one you love, totally romantic. Tonight, well lets just say, I'm eating cereal. Alone. While Brandon is out galavanting in Dallas for work…hehe Glad y'all had a wonderful night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I love these dinners together! Sorry your hubby is away. I unfortunately know what that is like as well. Random fact, I'm from Dallas! I hope he finds a job and comes back to you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete