Saturday, February 12, 2011

SNAPS Class: Day 4

   On Thursday, we learned how to take the bus and went from base to downtown. We walked around the city and got a quick tour of everything important and were realized to go explore for ourselves. It was a really fun time to hang out with some girls, chat, eat, shop...you know. A group of us ended up going to the mall and of that group 4 of us had the most amazing sushi! It was set up in the traditional conveyor belt style and had two levels! It's almost like the image below, but it was covered in glass and had two levels. The staff there was so nice and helpful as well!
via site
   After our delicious sushi, we walked around the mall some more, then left and made our way to H&M. I of course had to buy some leggins and a new sweater. How can you not get anything there? haha. To end our trip we went to the backery to get some treats and bread. mmmm. What a great way to end the day huh? After that, we headed back to base where I hung out with my new friend Gabby until Tyler got off work.
   Now, here's the funny thing about that. Gabby and I hung out at her place for awhile, then headed over to the library to get some books. After that, she had to leave to meet some people and I went to the computers there where I saw another girl from our class, Aimee. Turns out she lived close to me and could pick me up the next day to go to the train station! Success! Usually Tyler would come home to drive me, but getting me soemwhere by 8:30, was going to be impossible for him. Aimee then left and I was still waiting for Tyler. His meeting was at 5, but it was now pushing 5:40...where was he? Then I got a call from him. He had already gone home and realized I had not come back via taxi. Oops. Yup, that's right, he forgot me. I even sent him a reminder text! Fail Tyler. Once he came to get me we splurged and got some Pizza and girl scout cookies. :)
Thus, I digress...it was all and all a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment