Monday, February 7, 2011

SNAPS Class: Day 1

   So I started out last night not wanting to go to SNAPS (----------- Newcomer Awareness Program for Spouses) class. Why? I have no idea. There was no real logical explanation, I just didn't want to go. I guess to some degree I was nervous, but I don't know...for some reason I just didn't want to go. I just knew I had to though. And sure enough, I had a pretty good time. When Tyler picked me up at one I couldn't shut up about it. 
   We learned about anti-terrorism, volunteering and employment on base, the chapel and what it has to offer, the Garrison Colonel came, and much more. More importantly I met some pretty cool women and one guy. Yup, he's the only guy in the class! Good for him! :) I learned a lot today, even if some was boring, I did learn a lot. And you know what? I'm glad I went. This is shaping up to be a great week.
   Thus, I digress. Happy Monday everyone! :)

P.S. We're almost done building all our IKEA furniture! woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment