Friday, March 2, 2012

Just Checkin' In

Happy Friday Friends! I hope you had a great week! Mine was full of applying for jobs, going to a staffing agency (I was there taking tests and talking for 3 HOURS! Ugh), meeting one of Tyler's old Pastors at his parents house, and going to The Cream event with a dear friend (so much fun!). 

How are my goals going you ask? Well, both Tyler and I have made some pretty delicious dinners which include, lasagna, tri-tip, and tacos. I've started to get a decent workout routine going...lots of cardio and yoga right now, but next week I'm going to start strength training again. Woohoo? I've obviously been applying for jobs like a mad woman, so that's good. And creating better blog titles? Well, yeah, about that...I do what I can. 

If you didn't know, the Oscars were this past Sunday. I, of course, watch them in full. I also predict who I think the winners will be. You can see my predictions here. How did I do? Well, I got 14 of 24 right (yikes!), but 4 of my second choices would've been the right choice. Ah well. Better luck next year!

This weekend, one of Tyler's Army buddies is coming for a visit, so I'm sure I'll have some good stories to tell you :) 

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment