Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What to do Wednesday

Hello Friends! Happy Hump Day, hehe. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Tyler's Army buddy got here Friday evening and we went out for some delicious Sushi. Then, we came home, drank a lot of beer and watched movies. Good Friday night if ya ask me. I may have preferred to drink wine, but hey, what ya gonna do. 
Saturday Tyler, myself, and his parents went to Spamalot. It's such a fun show! I loved it! Before we went to the show, we hung out in Hollywood and had a delicious dinner. After the show, we walked around came home and crashed. Tyler's friend was so tired from all of his traveling, that he enjoyed just coming back and watching some movies.
Sunday, I  helped with photo shoot. I got sun burnt, but it was still a good time. :) 

Yesterday, I had a phone interview, and then was emailed some tests to take. The phone interview went well, but I only did ok on the tests. I hope they call me back, I would really enjoy working there. While taking the tests today, the staffing agency called me, and they got me an interview for tomorrow! Woohoo! It's doing temporary customer service calling for a shelving company, but ya know, I feel like I shouldn't be too picky at the moment. Thoughts?

Not only am I trying to decide/figure what to do with my life, I'm also trying to decide what this blog is for me. I enjoy writing, but do people care? Does it matter if people read this or care? I kind of do this for me anyway (and no, I'm not just saying that). I feel a blog is a great outlet for telling others about your life, ideas, projects, jobs, what you're selling, etc.
I mean, I do need to get on a better schedule, but do people want to read about my life and things I care about? Do I have a voice? Do I have a good writing style? Do I need to post more pictures? My questions could go on and on. But I digress. I'll figure it out, but advice, thoughts, ideas are always appreciated :).
Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you've had a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment