Sunday, December 18, 2011

Weekend Review

    Hello Friends! I hope you all all having a good Sunday. Let's discuss my weekend, shall we? Ok...
    Friday, after I went and rescued my neighbor (long story short, she locked herself out of her car lol), I went and ran errands before our Going Away Party. Friends and neighbors came to our very empty apartment and brought LOTS of food and drink. It was actually a really good time! We were a little sad that some people couldn't make it or just didn't show up, but life goes on.
    The next day, after cleaning up a little more, I noticed that my throat was really hurting. Oh no. Usually what this means is that a cold is coming. Ugh. Great. Just what I need right now. I loaded myself up with cough drops, and went downtown with one of my neighbors to do some Christmas shopping. By the time we were on our way home, my head was pounding, and I felt all cloudy. :(
Once I got home, I decided to take a nap. A few hours later (lol), I woke up and we ate dinner and went and watched a movie with a neighbor. But man, I was definitely not 100%. Best part, we saw Contagion lol.
    Today, my throat felt a little better, but I could tell that I was getting stuffed up. Isn't that worst? Well, ok, it's not the worst, but it's up there. Once Tyler and I got ready for the day, we were off to post to meet the people buying our air conditioning unit and to finalize the selling of our car. Both sold! Great success! After that, we went downtown to the Christmas market and ate delicious food and got some good Christmas presents. Once we got home however, I felt well, not great. Ha. Then I took a nap and woke up just in time to get ready to go to our friends J and B for dinner and gluhwein. Mmmm. It was a pretty good day/night. I just wish I could shake this cold.

Source: google.com via Jessica on Pinterest

I know I don't look like that, but I feel like that. Ugh. I think it's time for me to go to bed before I have to get up and let the maintenance people in to fix our patio shutters.

Goodnight all. Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment