Monday, December 12, 2011

Empty

    Yup. Our apartment is empty, save for the military furniture and 4 suitcases of stuff. The movers/packers came around 8:30 this morning, and boy were they efficient! I feel like this needs to happen every time I move! Haha. Tyler and I awkwardly walked around watching them, until he had to leave to go to the dentist, then it was just me. And I had to have them open up boxes twice (whoops!). Once, for my jewelry, and the second time for a book I'm borrowing. Now, the apartment is all empty and echoy. It's so weird.
    This past weekend, we organized and packed clothes/things we wanted to bring back ourselves, went to a horrid FRG Christmas party (why I volunteered to help I will never know. I don't even really go to FRG meetings.), and, you guessed it, organized some more. Fun, huh?
    Well, with everything organized and gone, I guess I can get back to a semi-normal posting schedule again. :D Hooray! I say semi, because, let's face it, no one's perfect. haha.

Happy Monday Friends! I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment