Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Moving, Packing, and Waiting

    Well hello there, friends. And a happy Thursday to you! I'm all dressed and ready to go, waiting, with the hubs, for the inspector to come. We have to get our apartment inspected by the Army before we move out and clear. Weird? I guess it's so we know if we need to fix anything before we move. But, why do I have to fix things?
    Sorry about my lack of a Wedding Wednesday post yesterday, I've just been so busy with trying to get stuff together for the big move. Sorting through my clothes, and seeing what I can live without for a few months is a bitch. Seriously though, you all try and do it. Here's the real kicker...I can't pack up my things. WHAT?! Yes, you just read that right, the moving company has to pack up and box everything for me, otherwise they aren't responsible for what happens to it. This is going to be fun...
    Anyway, I will try to get back on a normal posting schedule, or actually plan out my posts ahead of time (haha...I like never do that, but I really should start). Oh yeah, and I promise that post about Spain is coming soon! It's a wonderful work in progress! hehe.
    Now, if only the inspector would get here, so I can move on with my day. I have clothes and other things to sort! Ha. Moving sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment