Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Getting Motivated!

For all of those working girls out there (guys are welcome to give advice too, of course), how do you get motivated to do things after work? 

I'm finding it hard to get motivated to cook, clean, go grocery shopping, work out, etc. after work. Ok, ok, sometimes I cook and I do clean a lot, but other than that, I relax, watch TV, and read. I really need to get back on track with my work outs though. I'm starting to notice that some pants are fitting a little tighter. I'm sure it's not noticeable, but I notice, and that's all that really matters. 

Anyway, how do you guys get motivated to do things after work? I really need to figure it out 
and get my butt into gear!  Maybe I just need to give myself some more time to get used to the job/my schedule. But hopefully I will snap out of this just relaxing thing soon and actually get some more stuff done after work. That's the goal anyway.

Happy Wednesday Friends!

1 comment:

  1. I find it easier to do things right after work by not going home. If I want to work out, I will bring my workout clothes with me to work, change before I leave and go straight to the gym. Or go to the store right after work, get the ingredients for cooking dinner and that might make you motivated to cook when you get home. I know that looking at recipes online always makes me ready to cook at home!

    As for being at home, my moods really differ. Sometimes (like last night) I go home and all I want to do is clean / tidy up / organize / workout. Other days, I go home and crawl into bed because I'm tired. So, don't feel too bad about relaxing after work, sometimes you really need it. But, if you know you need to get things done, make a list and make relaxing NOT an option. =)

    ReplyDelete