Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy 2011 everyone! I think this year is going to be great! :)
I started off 2011 with some of my best friends and wonderful husband...
  The next day (1-1-11) after having delicious breakfast burritos, watching some of the rose parade and getting over a small hangover (haha), Tyler and I had a date night. We went to Sabor, which is delicious, and then saw True Grit. I really enjoyed that movie. I wasn't sure if I would, but I honestly really liked it.
   Today, Tyler, myself, Amanda, Mommy and Daddy Berry went wine tasting in Los Olivos. I love wine, I love wine tasting, and I love Los Olivos. It was a good day. I mean, there was wine, there was food...what more do you really need?

I think this will be my new motto (hehe): 
I kind of want this clock...

 One of our favorite wineries there
Someday, Tyler and I would like to be members of wine clubs,  but right now it's just not practical with being in Germany most of the year and all. Sigh. Someday soon.
   As I said above, 2011 is going to be a good year I think. Not that 2010 was bad, but this year will be even better! In 2010 there were some big moments like interning in Hollywood, graduating from college, seeing some of my best friends get married and going to Hawaii for my first time, but there were also some bad. The main bad thing being that was husband was deployed to Afghanistan. This year we won't have to worry about that thank God! This year we will also (finally) get to live together, travel Europe and have our Celebration of Marriage. It's going to be a great year. 
   Happy New Year everyone, I hope and pray that it's a good one for you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment