Thursday, January 20, 2011

Updates from Germany

I know I know. I REALLY need to finish my post about Rome. I mean, you want it to be good right? Well, then I need to take my time. I want to give you guys hints and places to go...I also want to add pictures.

  I haven't had internet for about a week and it's killed me! Unfortunate huh? It's amazing how much technology makes or breaks a person haha. And I had a cold...no internet and being sick sucks. Anyway, here are some updates...
1) Tyler and I got an apartment off post! It's government leased, but still, it's off post! SCORE! It hasn't been redone since the 70s and was so dusty I got sick, but it's coming together slowly but surely.
2) We got a car! It's a 1996 burgundy Audi. It's about the size of my corolla. Best thing, it's in great shape and was cheap!
3) The Cav ball is this Sunday. I'm stoked! I get to go to a ball!!!! AHHH!!! Isn't that one thing every little girl dreams about...going to a ball? Well, it's not royal, but it will do :) I will let everyone know how that goes too.
4) When we came back from Rome, there was no snow. It JUST started snowing again last night. yessss. I did NOT miss the snow at all. haha.

I promise to update this soon, but it's hard when you have lack of internet. Ah well.
Hope everyone is going well.

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment