Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall Favorites

    Today, I'm linking up with Joelle for Fall Favorites. I know, I know, I rarely link up to things. I really should link up more, but ah well. Something to work on? I decided to do this one because I LOVE FALL, and Joelle is a dear friend of mine who I miss lots.
Anyway, here are some of my favorite things about fall...

Pumpkins...anything and everything Pumpkin...
Source: google.com via Beth on Pinterest


Halloween:

Source: None via Beth on Pinterest

Decorating for fall in general:

Boots, sweaters, jackets, etc....
Source: polyvore.com via Beth on Pinterest
Source: tillys.com via Beth on Pinterest

Thanksgiving:
Source: None via Tajuana on Pinterest

My Birthday (hehe vain I know). I love the fall! It's the start of the Holiday season, there's a crispness in the air, the leaves change, you can dress up for halloween, spend Thanksgiving with family/friends...it's delightful. :) Happy Friday Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay, so happy you're linking up! Love your Fall Favorites too :)

    LOVE YOU!

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete