Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Weekend Review

Saturday, I had a wonderful time in Los Olivos tasting wine and going to a wine pick-up party with one of my best friends, Joelle. Good food, good wine, best friend...could it get any better? 

Sunday, I had a very relaxing and lazy day. It was a no makeup, t-shirt and shorts kind of day. Of course, I wished my dad a happy father's day, but he's all the way in Texas, and Tyler's dad is off on a golfing trip, so I didn't have any dads to celebrate with.  
After Tyler got off work, we went out with some of his co-workers to a local bar. It was a pretty good time! 

This week hasn't been too bad so far. Lots of prepping for my work trip to Boston. I'm so excited about this trip! I've never been to Boston, so if you have any recommendations of where to go, what to do and see, please, send them my way. I'd be most appreciative. 


I think we could use some inspiration for the rest of the week, what do you guys think? This has become one of my favorite quotes of late, so please enjoy: 

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
- Oscar Wilde 

No comments:

Post a Comment