Thursday, June 14, 2012

Keep on Going

I was getting so much better at being motivated to do things after work. In fact, I even worked out BEFORE work a few times. What?! Crazy. Alas, I feel that I'm going back to my old ways...I think I've even gained some weight back, sigh. Maybe I need to find a class to go to to keep my motivation up. I'm thinking Zumba and Yoga. I do enjoy both of those a lot. I've also heard good things about Cardio Barre/the Barre Method. Thoughts? 

I need your guys's opinion on something. Do you think it's weird that I have a Tumblr and a blog? I mean, they're both blogs...but they are slightly different. I use my tumblr mostly to look at other people's tumblrs and to re-blog pictures. Do I keep both? Do I pick one? Can I combine them? What do you guys think? 

Hope you had a fantastic day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment